Bridges for High Speed Railway
- Decks for high speed railways made of precast beams that meet the strict specifications for this kind of bridge.
- Broad range of use of different sections, span lengths and depths.
- Decks can be built quickly.
- Perfect for viaducts that have numerous spans.
- Compliance with strict safety and comfort standards.
Types Of Structures Where It Can Be Used
- Isostatic and statically indeterminate set-ups (U-beams). Medium and large span lengths.
- Isostatic set-ups (double-T beams). Small span lengths.
- Isostatic set-ups with ties between beams for direct stress (U-beams).
- Frame-type set-ups (Slab-deck with CONDOR beams connected to side screens).
- High speed train (AVE) bridges (platform measuring 14.00 m).
- Conventional railway bridges with smaller platforms (RENFE and FEVE trains).
- Structure that is quickly assembled, built and in operation.
- Prefabricated solutions for any type of structure.
- Building large viaducts in less time than using on-site solutions.
Typical prefabricated type for high speed train (AVE) bridge:
- Composed of 2 separate 6.30-m U-beams.
- Deck width measuring 14.00 m.
- Span lengths of around 30.00 m.
- Single supports (POT-type) at each end of the beam.
- Solutions adaptable to any variation on the classic set-up.
Projects that have applied them